30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
If you're lactose and gluten intolerant, don't fret! We have some of the best gluten and dairy free recipes for you to try.
By: Sara Raffensperger, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
It's hard enough to have one allergy or dietary restriction, but what about when you have two? For those in the world who are gluten free and dairy free, we have collected 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes for you to try. It may feel like you can't eat anything because there are two ingredients that you just can't eat and they're in seemingly everything. Truth be told, there are a lot of things you can eat! With this collection of gluten and dairy free recipes, we have you covered from breakfast to dessert, with snacks in between and a bonus gluten free potluck section for when you're invited to parties and asked to bring a dish.
You can also share this collection with your friends so that they have recipe ideas for the next time you come over. Maybe you can even host a potluck and ask your friends to choose from our collection of gluten free and dairy free recipes so that everyone can try every dish. You don't have to avoid every food on a gluten and dairy free diet, but it can sometimes seem that way. Take back your appetite and try some of these easy-to-make recipes today.
Table of Contents
Dairy Free Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but when you're dairy free and gluten free it can be difficult to find recipes that you can eat without worrying. Below we've collected some of our best gluten and dairy free recipes for breakfast so you can start your day off right. Invite all of your friends over for brunch and serve them all of your favorite recipes that you can eat. Host it at your house so you know that there isn't any cross-contamination and everything on the table can go on your plate.
Looking for more dairy free and gluten free recipes? Check out our entire collection of dairy free recipes!
Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes for Dinner
Since going out to eat is significantly more difficult now that you know what you can't eat, you are probably staying in and cooking more. Practice your cooking skills with all of these gluten free dairy free recipes. Once you get the hang of some of these recipes, invite all of your friends over for dinner and show off your new skills. They are going to be so impressed and happy that you finally found foods that are delicious and that you can eat!
Gluten and Dairy Free Desserts
Cakes, cupcakes, cheesecake...they're all full of dairy! Sometimes even gluten free cake recipes have dairy in them and you just can't eat them. Well, now you have a lot of options for gluten free dairy desserts. You will have a dessert recipe for every occasion (and every dietary restriction!). From birthdays to housewarming parties, the cake makes the party better, and now you will have a go-to recipe for any event.
Need nut-free or egg-free recipes? Check out our collection of Allergy-Friendly Recipes
Snacks for Gluten and Dairy Free Diets
Don't even get us started on how difficult it can be to find gluten free snacks, let alone snacks that are also gluten free. You just have to make your own, but that's okay, because homemade foods are way better than whatever your can get from a vending machine. We have assembled some of our favorite snack recipes for our readers on a gluten and dairy free diet and we hope you enjoy them!
Dairy and Gluten Free Potluck Recipes
Going to a potluck when you have any dietary restriction is practically impossible. You have to worry about cross-contamination or if there is an ingredient that someone forgot about and it's something you can't eat. You have to navigate the minefield that is someone else's cooking in case they included dairy or gluten. We've collected some of the best dairy free and gluten free potluck recipes you can bring to a potluck or share with your friends when they ask what they can make for you.
Are you dairy-free with a sweet tooth? Check out our collection of 18 Sweet Treats: Family-Favorite Dairy-Free Desserts
What other dairy free and gluten free recipes are you looking for?
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- One Bite Wonders: 40 Bite-Sized Gluten Free Recipes
- Morning, Noon, and Night: 24 Paleo Diet Recipes
- 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- 25 Easy Weeknight Dinners: Gluten Free Meals for the Family
- 17 Easy Gluten Free Recipes for Every Lazy Girl
- 13 Easy Make Ahead Meals
- Easy Gluten Free Recipes: 50 of the Best Gluten Free Recipes
- 45 Easy Quinoa Recipes for Every Meal of the Day
- "Top Fall Recipes: 15 Favorite Tailgate Foods" eCookbook
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- What Restaurants Have Gluten Free Food?
- Basic Broiled Salmon
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups
- 14 Easy Gluten Free Desserts: The Best No-Bake Cake Recipes
- 14 Easy Recipes For Easter Dinner
- 16 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Beanfields Gluten-Free Chips Review
- Cute Bunny Gluten Free Cookies
- Gluten Free Easter Chick Cupcakes
- Totally Bamboo GreenLite Paddle Cutting Board