16 Gluten Free Apple Recipes Part 2
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Apples are the fruit that keep on giving. Here is the rest of the list of ways to add the world's favorite fruit into the end of your day. Give these 16 Gluten Free Apple Recipes a test drive today. In a savory dish, apples help to sweeten things up; they also have the power to blend cinnamon and sugar flavors together in a pie. With a relatively long shelf life, apples are great to keep on hand and really contribute a lot to all different types of recipes. Don't forget to check out 16 Gluten Free Apple Recipes Part 1 for great ways to squeeze apples into the start of your day.
16 Gluten Free Apple Recipes
Table of Contents:
- Bacon Maple Glazed Apple Fritters - These gluten free fritters are sweet and salty for everyone's favorite flavor combo. With a crisp outside and a moist inside, the warm maple flavors are an awesome way to get in everything you want in each bite. Go to town with this gluten free apple recipe that everyone will obsess over.
- Sausage and Apple Stuffed Pork Loin (pictued below) - Sometimes the deep flavors of pork and sausage need a lift and the apples in this dinner dish are just the thing to do it. This is a protein packed meal that will fill up the family while getting in that apple a day without even having to think about it.
- Autumn Beef Stew - A touch of apple cider gives this soup a remarkable flavor that is completed by the use of parsnips, carrots, and butternut squash. The beef is the finishing touch on the flavor, and rounds out the entire dish. Since this is a seasonal dish, this would be an excellent gluten free stew recipe to consider adding to your Thanksgiving dinner menu.
- 3 Minute Raw Caramel Apples - This gluten free apple recipe is unbelievably easy and -- shockingly -- healthy. The caramel coating your favorite fruit is all natural with dates instead of added sugars and syrups. In a matter of minutes, you'll have a kid friendly treat that you can feel good about giving to the little ones without rotting their teeth.
- Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe - Make this dessert bread particularly moist with your favorite kind of apples. This is a gluten free baked good that works wonders for gifts. Give a loaf to teachers, neighbors, and anyone who loves yummy treats.
- Delicious Apple Crumble Cake (pictured below) - The warmth of the apples and the crunch of the crumble is a great combination of textures and tastes. Use up those apples in a way that everyone will love.
- Apple Pie - There is nothing more comforting than a homemade apple pie. Enjoy this classic dessert recipe without having to worry about tummy troubles. With a gluten free pie crust, everyone can have a slice or two. Bring this to a picnic or serve it after a big family feast as an ending to a fabulous meal.
What kind of apples do you use when you're cooking? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Pasta and seafood served up in a classic Italian way! This easy recipe for Gluten-Free Linguine with White Clam Sauce is top… Continue reading: "Classic Italian Gluten-Free Linguine with White Clam Sauce"
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- 19 Gluten Free Egg Recipes for Anytime
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Twice Baked Potatoes
- 56 Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- 25+ Gluten Free Copycat Restaurant Recipes
- Sweet Potato Sausage Skillet
- "Top Fall Recipes: 15 Favorite Tailgate Foods" eCookbook
- One Bite Wonders
- 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes