16 Gluten Free Apple Recipes Part 1
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away so here is the first part of a complete list of ways to sneak this nutritional fruit into your breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and, of course, dessert. Try any and all of these 16 Gluten Free Apple Recipes, and you'll be healthy as a horse in no time at all. Apples provide so much great flavor, texture, and moisture to any dish, whether it be a way to sneak fruit into breakfast or crunchy addition to a salad. Go pick some apples and bring 'em home to test out every one of these Gluten Free Apple Recipes. Be sure to check out 16 Gluten Free Apple Recipes Part 2 for more even more delicious recipes!
16 Gluten Free Apple Recipes
Table of Contents:
- Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bake (pictured) - Oatmeal can be tricky when trying to avoid gluten. Try out quinoa as an oatmeal substitute that is surprisingly packed with protein and nutrients. With a little crunch from the apple and warm flavors of the cinnamon, you'll love starting your day with this gluten free cereal recipe.
- Applesauce Oatmeal - There is nothing worse than clumpy oatmeal. Use applesauce to moisten it up to your perfect consistency, and you'll wonder why you never thought of it before. No need to buy the store bought applesauce with all the added sugar; try out this Slow Cooker Applesauce recipe to use.
- Individual Baked Apple French Toast - Making a meal for a lot of people can be stressful because of portions and being sure you have enough food. With this personalized brunch bake, you can make exactly how many you need without the hassle. This gluten free breakfast recipe is also perfect for when you are feeling like indulging in something scrumptious to start your day, without having to make a lot.
- Kale Waldorf Salad with Grilled Apples - Grilled fruit is always a pleasant surprise. The crisp texture of apples does especially well under the flame with a warm smoky taste that pairs perfectly with the crunch of the kale. This is a gluten free apple recipe you won't want to miss.
- Creamy Waldorf Salad (pictured) - Craving a crunch? This gluten free apple recipe is perfect for you. Add some dried cranberries for a little change in texture; they are delightful chewy bits of tartness. All the ingredients in this Waldorf salad recipe combine to create a glorious eating experience.
- Maple Walnut Chicken and Cheddar Apple Quinoa - Apples go great with cheese, and this gluten free chicken dish is no exception. Have a hearty lunch with a warm nutty flavor, mixed with a burst of tart apples. Here is a full meal all in one gluten free apple recipe that will become a favorite.
- Slow Cooker Applesauce - Looking for a homemade applesauce recipe that is no hassle? Throw what you've got into your slow cooker and forget about it. This is a gluten free snack tha's sweet without all the extra junk that ends up in store bought brands. Feel good about putting this in a school lunch. Make a big batch but don't expect it to last long. This delicious gluten free apple recipe will be gone before you know it.
- Maple Sunbutter Apple Dip - This is a great apple dip that you can bring to a picnic, BBQ or keep in the fridge when you're looking for a way to jazz up your apples. This is an allergy-friendly recipe that uses warm flavors to contrast the cool crunch of your favorite type of apple.
- Maple Apple Quinoa Granola - Don't let that mid-morning hunger get the best of you. Try out the crunch of this granola and you'll curb the craving for unhealthy options. Use this gluten free apple recipe as a grab and go when you don't have time to stop on a busy day. You'll be satisfied with the nutrients from the dried apples, the nuts, and the dried quinoa, too.
What's your favorite way to use apples when you're cooking? Be sure to let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"Carnivores and vegan alike will love these vegan Asian lettuce wraps. Brown rice, chickpeas and nuts come together to form a sort of… Continue reading: "Asian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps"
- 29 Fast and Easy Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 50 of the Best Gluten Free Recipes
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- 30 Gluten Free Copycat Recipes
- The Top 100: Gluten Free Recipes You Loved in 2016
- How to Cut a Pepper
- One Bite Wonders
- 8 of our Best Gluten Free Bisquick Recipes
- 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
- 25 Easy Weeknight Dinners: Gluten Free Meals for the Family
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free Air Fryer Fried Pickles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes