45 Easy Quinoa Recipes for Every Meal of the Day
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
There is not enough space on the internet to cover how wonderful and versatile quinoa truly is. Quinoa is one of the healthiest grains out there, but it’s still not extremely common to find it as an ingredient in your everyday meals. Well, with this list of 45 Easy Quinoa Recipes for Every Meal of the Day, quinoa can now become a part of your regular meal rotation.
Quinoa has been steadily gaining popularity for a while now, but there is still a large portion of the population that hasn’t been exposed to the wonders of this food. Quinoa is completely gluten free, making it ideal for gluten free eaters and others who practice healthy eating. It’s also extremely high in protein – more so than brown rice, potatoes, and barley. This makes it an essential food for vegan and vegetarian diets. Quinoa is also extremely versatile. It can be used to replace rice or pasta in dishes, and can also be used as a base ingredient in the form of quinoa flour. There is no end to the possibilities when it comes to cooking with quinoa.
Take the time to go through this list and discover how quinoa can be added to your own favorite recipes. You might even discover some new easy quinoa recipes you never thought to try.
Love Quinoa? Check out Quinoa for Breakfast: Recipes to Kick Start Your Day!
45 Easy Quinoa Recipes
For Every Meal of the Day
Table of Contents
Using quinoa in snacks and side dishes is just another way to take advantage of the versatility of this grain. Just take a look at the Loaded Mini Pizza Bites. Packed with pizza toppings, these healthy treats make a perfect after-school snack.
Loaded Mini Pizza Bites (pictured)
Adding quinoa to your salads will only prove them. The wonderful texture and added nutrients gained from quinoa makes it the perfect addition to any salad. Be sure to try the Quinoa Salad with Chickpeas and Paprika Vinaigrette. It’s a hearty salad filled with vegetables that is sure to fill you up.
Can't get enough Salads? Check out these Anything-but-Ordinary Salads: Gluten Free Summer Salad Recipes!
Who doesn’t love some good sushi? Now you can make it in your own home, and it can be even better than what you would pay for in a restaurant. Check out the Avocado and Mango Quinoa Sushi to add an extra pop of flavor to your meal. And if sushi isn't your preference, there are plenty of other delicious wraps to choose from.
Avocado and Mango Quinoa Sushi (pictured)
There’s nothing better than cooking an entire meal in one dish. These quinoa casseroles are all filling and healthy meals. Don’t forget to check out the Bruschetta Quinoa Casserole – you’ll fall in love with all that cheesy goodness.
Bruschetta Quinoa Casserole (pictured)
Create a multitude of healthy dinners by using quinoa as your main ingredient. The next time you serve burgers, try making Veggie Quinoa Patties instead of using meat. These vegetable and quinoa patties are extremely healthy and taste excellent when served with a side of fries.
Veggie Quinoa Patties (pictured)
Never again do you have to feel guilty about indulging your sweet tooth. These quinoa desserts make eating sweet things fun and healthy. Try the fall-inspired Quinoa Pumpkin Muffins, and fall in love with sweets all over again.
Quinoa Pumpkin Muffins (pictured)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- 29 Fast and Easy Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 12 Easy Nutella Recipes
- 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
- 25 Gluten Free Freezer Meals
- 17 Easy Gluten Free Recipes for Every Lazy Girl
- 12 Summer Gluten Free Dinners to Try
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes
- 19 Gluten Free Easy Skillet Recipes
- 25 Easy Weeknight Dinners: Gluten Free Meals for the Family
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Irish Soda Bread
- 20 Mins Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta
- Baked Gluten-free Coffee Cake Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Mutton Chops Recipe
- Madurai Mutton Kheema Kari Dosa
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Shallots Chicken Roast
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes