12 Easy Nutella Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
What is it that makes Nutella so universally loved? We may never know the answer. But one thing is certain; this delicious hazelnut chocolate spread brings joy and happiness to all. Nutella is naturally gluten free, making it a wonderful addition to all types of gluten free dishes. Here we've assembled a list of 12 Easy Nutella Recipes, perfect for indulging your sweet tooth while still sticking to your gluten free lifestyle.
Whether you're using Nutella in a recipe, or just lathering it on to a piece of bread, Nutella is the perfect way to brighten your day. Next time you're looking for a pick-me-up, just remember these easy recipes!
Love your desserts? Then check out The Essential List: 20 of the Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes!
12 Easy Nutella Recipes
Table of Contents
All out of Nutella? No problem! These substitute recipes allow you to easily make Nutella in your own kitchen. Using common household ingredients, these Nutella copycat recipes are just as good as the real thing - if not better.
Homemade Nutella (pictured)
One of the best sweet snacks to grab when you're in need of some sugar is a cookie. These delightful Nutella cookie recipes are a fun new way to enjoy Nutella. Be sure to check out the 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookie recipe, it's a quick and easy cookie you're sure to love!
3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies (pictured)
Don't miss out on our wonderful free eCookbook, 6 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch!
Brownies are already a delicious chocolate dessert. Add in some Nutella, and you're in dessert heaven! Don't miss out on our recipe for 5 Minute No Bake Nutella Brownie Bites. These bite-sized desserts are incredibly fast and easy to make. Be sure to make a big batch - you won't be able to stop eating these!
5 Minute No Bake Nutella Brownie Bites (pictured)
The possibilites of Nutella dessert creations are truly endless. Try adding Nutella to your fruit with our Nutella-Stuffed Strawberries recipe. Or, go all out with our amazing Nutella Raspberry Bread Pudding. No matter what recipe you choose, there is no wrong way to enjoy Nutella.
Nutella Raspberry Bread Pudding (pictured above)
Nutella-Stuffed Strawberries (pictured)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Super Simple Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Recipes
- Morning, Noon, and Night: 24 Paleo Diet Recipes
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes
- 25 Easy Weeknight Dinners: Gluten Free Meals for the Family
- One Bite Wonders
- 50 of the Best Gluten Free Recipes
- 12 Easy Nutella Recipes
- 12 Summer Gluten Free Dinners to Try
- 25+ Gluten Free Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mug Cake (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cucumber Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes