One Bite Wonders: 40 Bite-Sized Gluten Free Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If we had to list a few of our favorite things, bite-sized foods would definitely be included. They are cute and tiny and you can pop the entire thing into your mouth at once! We dare you to show us someone who doesn't find miniature food absolutely adorable.
Over here at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes, there are two basic types of bite-sized goodies that we enjoy: appetizers and desserts. Mini appetizers are great to serve before dinner, or to put out as parties for guests who feel like munching. And mini desserts are sweet little dollops of paradise that you can enjoy without feeling an ounce of guilt. So explore our list of one bite wonders to discover your favorite!
Looking for more party food? Check out our list of Gluten-Free Finger Foods!
One Bite Wonders:
40 Bite-Sized Gluten Free Recipes
Table of Contents
Bite-sized appetizers are the must-have foods at every party. No gathering is complete without a wide selection of finger foods. Whether you're planning snacks for the big game, or laying out hors d'oeuvres for your dinner party, this list of mini appetizers will definitely come in handy.
Crispy Quinoa Bites (pictured)
Buffalo Quinoa Bites (pictured)
Need more easy gluten free recipes? Don't miss our list of Gluten-Free Copycat Recipes!
Sometimes you just need a little dose of sweetness to finish off a hearty meal. These tiny little desserts are guaranteed to hit the spot. We've miniaturized everything from cakes to cookies in this bite-sized dessert list, and each one is cuter than the next. Our favorites are the Nutella Brownie Bites and the No Bake Cookie Dough Balls. Or maybe we love the Joyful Chocolate Bites best. Clearly, it's hard to pick just one little treat - we don't want to miss out on any of them!
No Bake Candy Cane Cookie Bites (pictured)
Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls (pictured above)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- 29 Fast and Easy Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 17 Easy Gluten Free Recipes for Every Lazy Girl
- 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes
- 25+ Gluten Free Copycat Restaurant Recipes
- One Bite Wonders
- How to Cut Melons
- 50 of the Best Gluten Free Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Twice Baked Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes