23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
You'll never have a boring lunch again with these gluten free lunch recipes!
By: Molly Hall, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Is anything more motivating for a great day at work or school than a delicious and nutritious lunch? These 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas will have you looking forward to lunch all morning! Since each of these recipes is easy to prepare, you'll look forward to lunch each day. Most of these easy lunch recipes need to be kept cold, so be sure to include some ice packs if you don't have access to a refrigerator.
Eating the same thing every day for lunch gets boring, but this collection of 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas will give you over a month of lunches for work or school so you won't have any more repeats!
We know that salads are often a go-to lunch for gluten free eaters, however, these salads are anything but ordinary. Several of these salad recipes double as homemade salad dressing recipes, too. Add some chopped chicken if you want to add protein, or omit it if you're also vegetarian. The possibilities are endless! Filled with vibrant colors and fresh vegetables, these Creative Salads are the perfect light lunch.
Mason Jar Meals
Mason jar meals are quickly gaining popularity because they are portable and easy to prepare ahead of time. These glass jars (however large or small) are great storage containers because they also are microwave safe. Mason jars are also great tools for meal prep since it's easy to fit several in the refrigerator at once. You can make a large batch of one recipe, or have several different Mason jar meals waiting for you. If you really love using Mason jars, then you'll love these other Mason jar recipes, too!
Wraps and Pitas
There's a reason that sandwiches have been a lunch staple since, well, forever. They are easy to pack and extremely versatile. Take your sandwich game to the next level by making it into a wrap. By using lettuce or corn tortillas, any one of your favorite sandwiches could be made into a wrap, but we've given you a few suggestions to get you started. You can even make use of some leftover chicken with some of these recipes!
Cold Pasta Recipes
From hot to cold, these Cold Pasta Recipes are going to please your taste buds. If you still think that pasta salad is just a potluck side, then you're in for a pleasant surprise. Cold pasta can be loaded with your favorite veggies, meats, and cheeses to create a balanced meal. For a warmer and heartier lunch, try some mac 'n' cheese!
To tide you over until lunch, you could try making one of these
If you have a gluten free kiddo in the family (or if you're a kid at heart!), take a look at these 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
- Morning, Noon, and Night: 24 Paleo Diet Recipes
- 25 Easy Weeknight Dinners: Gluten Free Meals for the Family
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- 17 Easy Gluten Free Recipes for Every Lazy Girl
- One Bite Wonders: 40 Bite-Sized Gluten Free Recipes
- 45 Easy Quinoa Recipes for Every Meal of the Day
- Easy Gluten Free Recipes: 50 of the Best Gluten Free Recipes
- 19 Super Simple Picnic Recipes
- 29 Fast and Easy Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lavender Coconut Tigernut Flour Cookies
- 7 Layer Dip Cups
- Homemade Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Black & Blum
- Slow Cooker Vanilla Coconut Granola
- Mexican Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
- Copycat Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Ginger Glazed Purple Sweet Potato Doughnuts
- Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese Frosting