23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas
You'll never have a boring lunch again with these easy gluten free lunch recipes!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Is anything more motivating for a great day at work or school than a delicious and nutritious lunch? These 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas will have you looking forward to lunch all morning! Since each of these recipes is easy to prepare, you'll look forward to lunch each day. Most of these easy lunch recipes need to be kept cold, so be sure to include some ice packs if you don't have access to a refrigerator.
Eating the same thing every day for lunch gets boring, but this collection of 23 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Ideas will give you over a month of lunches for work or school so you won't have any more repeats!
Table of Contents
Gluten Free Salad Recipes
We know that salads are often a go-to lunch for gluten free eaters, however, these salads are anything but ordinary. Several of these salad recipes double as homemade salad dressing recipes, too. Add some chopped chicken if you want to add protein, or omit it if you're also vegetarian. The possibilities are endless! Filled with vibrant colors and fresh vegetables, these creative salads are the perfect light lunch.
Gluten Free Mason Jar Recipes
Mason jar meals are quickly gaining popularity because they are portable and easy to prepare ahead of time. These glass jars (however large or small) are great storage containers because they also are microwave safe. Mason jars are also great tools for meal prep since it's easy to fit several in the refrigerator at once. You can make a large batch of one recipe, or have several different Mason jar meals waiting for you. If you really love using Mason jars, then you'll love these other Mason jar recipes, too!
Gluten Free Wraps and Pitas
There's a reason that sandwiches have been a lunch staple since, well, forever. They are easy to pack and extremely versatile. Take your sandwich game to the next level by making it into a wrap. By using lettuce or corn tortillas, any one of your favorite sandwiches could be made into a wrap, but we've given you a few suggestions to get you started. You can even make use of some leftover chicken with some of these recipes!
Gluten Free Pasta Salad Recipes
From hot to cold, these pasta salad recipes are going to please your taste buds. If you still think that pasta salad is just a potluck side, then you're in for a pleasant surprise. Cold pasta can be loaded with your favorite veggies, meats, and cheeses to create a balanced meal. For a warmer and heartier lunch, try some mac 'n' cheese!
To tide you over until lunch, you could try making one of these 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Twice Baked Potatoes
- One Bite Wonders
- 19 Gluten Free Easy Skillet Recipes
- 50 of the Best Gluten Free Recipes
- 30 Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes
- 56 Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- Sweet Potato Sausage Skillet
- 22 Budget Friendly Gluten Free Recipes
- 25 Gluten Free Freezer Meals
- Morning, Noon, and Night: 24 Paleo Diet Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes