Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"My ideal chili recipe is low maintenance, full of flavor, and loaded with good for you ingredients. This Slow Cooker Turkey Chili with Sweet Potatoes is just that – and it’s perfect for feeding a crowd! The prep for this recipe is only 20 minutes long – which includes browning the turkey, chopping up a bell pepper and some sweet potatoes, and getting everything into the slow cooker. This minimal effort can be done before you head to work in the morning – you only need to wake up a little earlier than normal (or just not snooze your alarm 3 times) and you can come home after a long day to a wonderful smelling house and dinner ready to eat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken (gluten-free, Paleo, Allergy-free)
- Our Best Slow Cooker Recipes for Gluten Free Chefs
- Fall-Favorite Homemade Applesauce
- Cozy Slow Cooker Spicy Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Applesauce
- Pumpkin Pie Steel Cut Oats
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Baked Beans
- GF Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
- Slow Cooker Mexican Pot Roast
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes