This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Carne Asada
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slow Cooker Carne Asada is everything you love about flavorful tacos with a mostly hands off approach. It’s simple enough for a weeknight dinner, but also perfect for easy entertaining. Who doesn’t love tacos? This recipe really couldn’t be easier, but it definitely doesn’t skip on flavor. The carne asada cooks in a citrus and vinegar based marinade that helps break down the protein fibers and tenderize the steak as it cooks. The result is juicy strips of beef and tender peppers and onions that make some of the most delicious tacos you will ever eat. "
Read NextSlow Cooker Fesenjan Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes