Slow Cooker Barbecue Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These thick, sweet, and smoky slow cooked barbecue baked beans need a little initial prep then you can leave them to do their thing while you do yours. You will be rewarded with a comforting and delicious pot of the most amazing baked beans with rich, deep, and complex flavors. These beans can be cooked in a slow cooker, on the stove top, or in the oven so you can choose the method that suits you best. Any way you do it, be prepared that these beans take a while to develop their rich, complex, smoky flavor. But don't worry, this is all hands off time. After a bit of initial prep, these Slow Cooker Barbecue Baked Beans simmer slowly for hours and hours until they are rich, thick, sweet, and smoky. They have the most amazing complex flavor and the smell in the house while they are cooking is so good!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH5 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW10 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Southern Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Liquid Marijuana
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cream Cheese Dip
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes