Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana is the perfect way to slowly simmer this family favorite soup recipe. Is there anything better than an easy crockpot recipe? Something I love about this crockpot soup is that it’s so simple. The flavor and spice comes from the hot Italian sausage, onions, garlic, and bacon. The first time I made it, I was shocked there was no salt, no pepper or thyme nor oregano. I fried up the hot Italian sausage and bacon first because I didn’t want the soup to be too greasy. If you used hot Italian chicken sausage (and no bacon), I think it would be safe to chuck everything in at once and set it to forget it. In the original Zuppa Toscana recipe, I always simmered the recipe longer than needed to wilt the kale as much as possible. It’s because of that I knew that this slow cooker zuppa toscana would be perfect. I was right, it turned out really well. No crunch, no bitterness, just soup that’s perfection. Right before serving, add the cream and heat through. I like to add parmesan cheese to mine, because everything tastes better with some parmesan."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes