Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana is the perfect way to slowly simmer this family favorite soup recipe. Is there anything better than an easy crockpot recipe? Something I love about this crockpot soup is that it’s so simple. The flavor and spice comes from the hot Italian sausage, onions, garlic, and bacon. The first time I made it, I was shocked there was no salt, no pepper or thyme nor oregano. I fried up the hot Italian sausage and bacon first because I didn’t want the soup to be too greasy. If you used hot Italian chicken sausage (and no bacon), I think it would be safe to chuck everything in at once and set it to forget it. In the original Zuppa Toscana recipe, I always simmered the recipe longer than needed to wilt the kale as much as possible. It’s because of that I knew that this slow cooker zuppa toscana would be perfect. I was right, it turned out really well. No crunch, no bitterness, just soup that’s perfection. Right before serving, add the cream and heat through. I like to add parmesan cheese to mine, because everything tastes better with some parmesan."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
In just three minutes you can enjoy an easy breakfast, lunch, or snack on-the-go! This Healthy Chunky Monkey Rice Bowl is a portable… Continue reading: "Healthy Chunky Monkey Rice Bowl"
- Simple Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Baked Beans
- Bourbon Maple Slow Cooker Beans
- Easy Dinner Ideas: 29 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ham
- Our Best Slow Cooker Recipes for Gluten Free Chefs
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Creamy Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Southern Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cream Cheese Dip
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes