This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There’s no need to heat up your oven or turn on your stove for these easy and healthy Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs! While this delicious comfort food may look rich and cheesy, it’s actually a clean eating dinner that’s full of protein and vegetables for a nutritious and family-friendly dinner! You’re going to love these meatballs served over pasta or zucchini noodles, or stuffed inside a hoagie roll. My family devoured them when I first served the meal, and we’ve enjoyed the leftovers again from the freezer. That’s right — I got TWO dinners from one effort (eat half now, freeze the other half for later), which is the true definition of efficiency!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time5 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
Read NextSlow Cooker Fesenjan Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes