Slow Cooker Mexican Pot Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Shredded beef is one of the most versatile essentials in Mexican cuisine. We use shredded beef to make tacos, enchiladas, on tostadas, on salads, and so much more. Shredded beef starts off as slow cooker Mexican pot roast. The leftovers are what are shredded and used in other dishes later. It’s like a two-for-one deal: you get pot roast one night and a “shredded beef” dish the next day! This Mexican style slow cooker pot roast is a an amazingly flavorful and easy meal for busy families."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Southern Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Liquid Marijuana
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cream Cheese Dip
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes