13 Unique Christmas Cookie Recipes for the Next Cookie Swap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
One thing everyone loves about the holiday season is the Christmas cookies. Eating these indulgent treats is one of the best things about Christmas! Cookie swaps are a great way to try a large variety of Christmas cookies, and nab some excellent recipes for next year. If you're looking for some cookie exchange ideas, you're in the right place. FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com has gathered together some of our most unique—and best—Christmas cookie recipes so that you don't have to hunt recipes down. You're sure to stand out at the Christmas cookie swap with these delicious recipes.
If you need some more help figuring out your dessert menu on Christmas day, why not check out Our Best Christmas Desserts and 5 DIY Christmas Crafts page. There's plenty of Christmas cheer to go around. Warm up your oven and let the baking begin!
13 Unique Christmas Cookie Recipes for the Next Cookie Swap
1. Flourless Mocha Bean Cookies (pictured above) - Sprinkle some hazelnuts over these indulgent chocolate cookies for a true stand out. These cookies have a secret that no one will believe. Give them a try and amaze everyone at this year's cookie exchange.
2. German Chocolate Sandwich Cookies - These decadent cookies are just plain delicious. A vanilla and pecan filling supplies the perfect counterpart to the chocolate cookies. Everyone who takes a bite will inevitably come back for more of the chocolate-y goodness this cookie delivers.
3. Hazelnut Coconut Grahams (pictured above) - Even though this is called a graham, it's similar to a shortbread cookie. This subtly sweet treat is sure to wow everyone who takes a bite. Hazelnut and chocolate are a perfect flavor combination for any dessert, and these will blow everyone away.
4. Classic Sugar Cookies - These simple sugar cookies will spread the Christmas spirit because you could cut them into whichever shape you desire. You can make anything that says Christmas to you: Christmas trees, stars, or presents. A little bit of colored frosting will help these cookies become a holiday hit.
5. No-Bake Candy Cane Cookie Bites (pictured above) - No one else will have a cookie quite like these candy cane cookie bites. These cookies rely on candy canes and vanilla for a sweet treat that will enchant your entire family.
6. Soft Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies (pictured above) - Few flavors are more strongly associated with the end of the year than pumpkin. You're sure to love these simple Christmas cookies that will have everyone asking for seconds. The pumpkin flavor is perfectly complemented with a few chocolate sprinkles that will impress everyone.
Is Christmas your favorite holiday? Then you'll absolutely love these 8 Christmas Dessert Recipes.
7. Winter Oreos - Celebrate the holiday season by making your own oreos. Giving the traditionally white filling a bit of color, in this case red and green, is an excellent way to surprise the kids. This is an excellent Christmas cookie swap recipe since everyone will recognize the clever twist to the familiar and well-loved Oreo cookie.
8. Sugar Plums This traditional Christmas cookie will delight everyone who takes a bite. Nuts and spices comprise the bulk of these cookies, so they're a great choice for people who want to avoid a sugar overload.
9. Raw Gingerbread People (pictured above) - You've never seen a gingerbread cookie recipe like this one. This is a completely no-bake recipe that's easy to make and incredibly tasty. This recipe is sure to stand out because of its delicious flavor and wonderfully chewy texture.
10. Chewy Pumpkin Cookies - White chocolate covers a chewy pumpkin cookie in this fantastic recipe. Everyone who takes a bit of these yummy cookies will want one more... and just one more after that.
11. Cut Out Sugar Cookies (pictured above) - Invite your kids into the kitchen and whip up these delicious sugar cookies together. Your kids will love decorating them, and everyone at the cookie swap will enjoy seeing the designs that your kids came up with.
Everyone loves desserts, but what about the rest of Christmas dinner? We have you covered with these Gluten Free Christmas Recipes: 34 Easy Holiday Dishes.
12. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles - The fall is all about warm flavors. That's why these Pumpkin Snickerdoodles are so perfect for that time of the year. Cinnamon, brown sugar, and pumpkin puree are all very autumn-esque flavors that will warm you up from the inside out.
13. Cookies Baked in a Jar - (pictured top) These ooey, gooey chocolate chip oatmeal raisin cookies are fun and delicious because they are made in a jar. Cookies Baked in a Jar is a quick and easy dessert recipe that will delight all your friends and family, especially your kids.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Gluten Free Pfeffernusse Cookies
- Gluten Free Christmas Crack
- Dairy-Free Peppermint Nog Protein Shake
- Eggnog Protein Shake
- Gluten Free Nutella Linzer Cookies
- 102 Gluten Free Christmas Recipes
- 13 Unique Christmas Cookie Recipes for the Next Cookie Swap
- The Best Gluten-Free Christmas Desserts: 8 Dessert Recipes
- No-Churn Peppermint Ice Cream
- 4-Ingredient Double Chocolate Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- German Potato Salad
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Grape Jelly Barbecue Sauce
- Vegan Broccoli Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Golden Milk Recipe
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Creamed Corn Recipe
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pad Thai Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes