We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These Gingerbread Shooters are the perfect holiday recipe. The shot glass is made with white chocolate and it's filled with a gingerbread cheesecake filling. To make this recipe you'll need to buy a shot glass mold.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chewy Chocolate Turtles
- Chocolate Eggnog Fudge
- 23 Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt
- Dairy-Free Peppermint Nog Protein Shake
- Our Best Christmas Desserts and 5 DIY Christmas Crafts
- The Best Gluten-Free Christmas Desserts: 8 Dessert Recipes
- Eggnog Protein Shake
- Gluten Free White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Fruit Christmas Tree
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes