Gingerbread Quinoa Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Get cozy with some coffee and a slice of this Gingerbread Quinoa Coffee Cake! A warm holiday flavor with the protein of quinoa, this healthy coffee cake is perfect for a winter breakfast or a weekend brunch! Plus, this recipe is both gluten free and vegan. So you can share this recipe with almost anyone."
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size8x8 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You may be wondering what the secret is in this Secret Ingredient Cheesy Cornbread, but you don't have to wonder if this bread is any… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Cheesy Cornbread"
- Gluten Free White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Gluten Free Christmas Crack
- 4-Ingredient Double Chocolate Fudge
- Fruit Christmas Tree
- Eskimo Cookies
- 23 Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
- Christmas Eggnog Pie
- No Bake Mini Pumpkin Tarts
- Our Best Christmas Desserts and 5 DIY Christmas Crafts
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes