Christmas Morning Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for Christmas Morning Overnight Oats is a healthy and festive holiday recipe that is ready and waiting for you whenever you need it! Whether you enjoy them hot or cold, for breakfast or for snack, these protein-packed overnight oats are a delicious way to indulge in the season’s best flavors - guilt free!"
To keep this recipe gluten free, be sure to use certified gluten free oats.
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Now that Bisquick makes a gluten free variety of its famed biscuit mix, many of your classic dishes can be enjoyed again! Here, gluten… Continue reading: "Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake"
- Moravian Molasses Ginger Spice Cookies
- Eskimo Cookies
- 13 Unique Christmas Cookie Recipes for the Next Cookie Swap
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt
- Dairy-Free Peppermint Nog Protein Shake
- Winter Oreos
- Chocolate Eggnog Fudge
- Eggnog Protein Shake
- Gingerbread Shooters
- Slow Cooker Eggnog Granola
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes