Christmas Morning Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for Christmas Morning Overnight Oats is a healthy and festive holiday recipe that is ready and waiting for you whenever you need it! Whether you enjoy them hot or cold, for breakfast or for snack, these protein-packed overnight oats are a delicious way to indulge in the season’s best flavors - guilt free!"
To keep this recipe gluten free, be sure to use certified gluten free oats.
Preparation Time5 min
Read NextGluten Free Christmas Crack
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gluten Free Christmas Crack
- Dairy-Free Peppermint Nog Protein Shake
- 13 Unique Christmas Cookie Recipes for the Next Cookie Swap
- 102 Gluten Free Christmas Recipes
- Almond Butter Gingerbread Cookies
- Christmas Eggnog Pie
- Eskimo Cookies
- Gluten Free Pfeffernusse Cookies
- The Best Gluten-Free Christmas Desserts: 8 Dessert Recipes
- 23 Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- The Best Way To Cook Frozen Peas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes