Vegetarian Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This thick and hearty Vegetarian Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili is perfect for crisp fall evenings. No prep time is needed - just throw the ingredients in your slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours. So easy!!"
Read NextSpicy Pineapple Chili
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Gorgeous Asian Skillet Stir Fry is brimming with delicious and healthy veggies such as celery, mini bok choy, red pepper,… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Asian Skillet Stir Fry"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes