Smoked Chicken Legs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Smoked chicken legs full of sweet and savory smoked flavor and moist as can be are a year round favorite in our house! If you haven’t made a batch of smoked chicken drumsticks yet, don’t wait any longer! Decadently moist and bursting with delicious smoke flavor, they will quickly become a weekend favorite! Serve alongside tuna pasta salad and roasted cabbage steaks! Brining your chicken before smoking ensures it will be extra moist and flavorful."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
- 5 Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken Cakes
- Malaysian Chicken Curry
- White Chicken Chili (instant Pot)
- No-Work Italian Baked Chicken
- Chicken Stir Fry With Vegetables
- Chili Lime Chicken
- Dairy-free Pizza Chicken Bake (gluten-free, Allergy-free, Keto)
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes