This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Skillet Chicken With Roasted Grapes & Leeks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Savory with a subtle deep sweetness, this Cast Iron Skillet Chicken with Roasted Grapes & Leeks is a soul-soothing healthy, allergy-free, gluten-free, paleo dinner recipe that the whole family will enjoy! Throw some chicken tenders in your favorite cast iron, then add some grapes, sliced leeks, a few savory spices, and one more secret flavoring ingreindent…grape juice! You bet! this gluten-free and allergy-free dinner recipe is subtly sweet and deep in rich warming flavors and spices! You get to use two fancy sounding foods, grapes and leeks (at least…I feel like they have a bit of fancy-shmacy flare to them!)"
Cooking Vessel SizeCast Iron Skillet
Read NextBaked Chicken Kiev
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes