Skillet Chicken With Roasted Grapes & Leeks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Savory with a subtle deep sweetness, this Cast Iron Skillet Chicken with Roasted Grapes & Leeks is a soul-soothing healthy, allergy-free, gluten-free, paleo dinner recipe that the whole family will enjoy! Throw some chicken tenders in your favorite cast iron, then add some grapes, sliced leeks, a few savory spices, and one more secret flavoring ingreindent…grape juice! You bet! this gluten-free and allergy-free dinner recipe is subtly sweet and deep in rich warming flavors and spices! You get to use two fancy sounding foods, grapes and leeks (at least…I feel like they have a bit of fancy-shmacy flare to them!)"
Cooking Vessel SizeCast Iron Skillet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Orange Chicken
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Crispy Chicken Thighs
- Easy AIP Guacamole
- Butternut Squash Pancakes with Poached Nectarines
- Crispy Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Copycat Gluten-Free Reese's Puffs Cereal
- Healthy Oven Chicken Stew
- African Spiced Carrot Millet
- Almond Flour Banana Bread
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes