Simple Chicken and Veggie Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Nothing is better than summer grilling and simple paleo chicken and veggie kabobs are an easy way to please the whole family! A quick marinade of avocado oil, honey, coconut aminos, and spices makes for very juicy and tender chicken kabobs. These kabobs are packed with different colored bell peppers and red onion so you have a complete meal on a skewer! These are paleo, kid friendly, and easy to make on the grill for a simple summer dinner."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The ultimate comfort meal chicken stuffed peppers with rice and carrots. A five ingredient recipe that is sure to be a family… Continue reading: "Chicken and Carrot Stuffed Peppers"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Granola Butter Rice Crispy Bars
- Almond Pesto Paste
- Gluten-free Valentine's Day Heart Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes