Simple Chicken and Veggie Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Nothing is better than summer grilling and simple paleo chicken and veggie kabobs are an easy way to please the whole family! A quick marinade of avocado oil, honey, coconut aminos, and spices makes for very juicy and tender chicken kabobs. These kabobs are packed with different colored bell peppers and red onion so you have a complete meal on a skewer! These are paleo, kid friendly, and easy to make on the grill for a simple summer dinner."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No-Work Italian Baked Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Rice Skillet
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Grilled Huli Huli Chicken
- Shredded Chicken with Asian Ginger Sauce
- 10-Minute Healthy Chicken Tenders
- Korean Chicken Drumsticks
- Buffalo Chicken Nuggets Baked
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Pumpkin Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes