This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Chicken and Veggie Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Nothing is better than summer grilling and simple paleo chicken and veggie kabobs are an easy way to please the whole family! A quick marinade of avocado oil, honey, coconut aminos, and spices makes for very juicy and tender chicken kabobs. These kabobs are packed with different colored bell peppers and red onion so you have a complete meal on a skewer! These are paleo, kid friendly, and easy to make on the grill for a simple summer dinner."
Read NextChicken Fried Brown Rice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Gorgeous Asian Skillet Stir Fry is brimming with delicious and healthy veggies such as celery, mini bok choy, red pepper,… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Asian Skillet Stir Fry"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes