Simple Chicken and Veggie Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Nothing is better than summer grilling and simple paleo chicken and veggie kabobs are an easy way to please the whole family! A quick marinade of avocado oil, honey, coconut aminos, and spices makes for very juicy and tender chicken kabobs. These kabobs are packed with different colored bell peppers and red onion so you have a complete meal on a skewer! These are paleo, kid friendly, and easy to make on the grill for a simple summer dinner."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
15 Minute Chicken Cacciatore
Paleo Buffalo Chicken Cakes
KFC-Style Fried Chicken
Skillet Chicken With Roasted Grapes & Leeks
Grilled Ras El Hanout Chicken
Harvest Hodge Podge Pot Pie
Grilled Chili Lime Chicken
Dad's Favorite Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
P.F. Chang's Copycat Lettuce Wraps
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No-Bake Gluten-Free S'mores Parfait (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Bubble & Squeak
- Coconut and Cassava Tortillas Breakfast Tacos!
- Asparagus Avocado Salad
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffle Sandwiches
- Reuben Dip
- Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos
- Fish Tacos
- Whole30 Tuna Cakes with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Quick Bread
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes