Chicken Mole Nachos with Creamy Guacamole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Nachos don’t sound hard to make but if you have ever made soggy nachos, then you know they are not as easy as they look! These chicken mole nachos are pretty much the best nachos I have ever had. I’m ruined as far as ordering nachos at a restaurant after this!! For fall, this chicken mole nachos recipe is one the kids will love, especially if you have a group coming over after sports practice or a school event. The best part is, this recipe is made with the leftovers from our Slow Cooker Chicken Mole recipe, which you can make for dinner one to two nights before having the nachos. Two dinners, one slow cooker pot. Sounds like a winner to me!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes