Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This healthy recipe for roasted red pepper chicken and vegetables takes one pan chicken and transforms it into a flavorful (yet easy) dinner. I love a good sheet pan dinner, it's easier for clean up and you don't have to worry about cooking a million different things at once. You can easily make this recipe your own by substituting the vegetables for ones you like: green beans, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower are all great choices. Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bruschetta Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Rice Skillet
- No-Work Italian Baked Chicken
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- 15 Minute Chinese Orange Chicken
- Broccoli Chicken Lo Mein
- Dairy-free Pizza Chicken Bake (gluten-free, Allergy-free, Keto)
- P.F. Chang's Copycat Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken Salad with Grapes
- Baked Chicken Kiev
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes