This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Need a simple, quick & savory recipe for your busy weeknights? Try this chicken with olives in tomato sauce for a delicious, Italian inspired dish! Your family will adore you and they will ask for seconds every time you make this recipe! Fast, easy and healthy, this dish makes a delicious weeknight meal, perfect for busy people. Full of olives, tomatoes and tender pieces of skinless chicken breast, this recipe is well received even by picky eaters."
Read NextHoney Mustard Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A delicious new way to flavor up your favorite fish! Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut is a healthy new recipe to add to the… Continue reading: "Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes