This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No-Work Italian Baked Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Roasted garlic, fresh herbs, and tomatoes create a delicious and simple pan sauce while this No-Work Italian Baked Chicken cooks in the oven. It’s a fast, healthy, and easy weeknight dinner that your family will love!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
Read NextArroz con Pollo
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you crave bread like no one's business, then this easy-to-follow recipe on how to bake gluten free bread is made for you. Learn how… Continue reading: "How to Make Gluten Free French Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes