Malaysian Chicken Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Hello Friends! Today’s Recipe is Malaysian Chicken curry or Kari Ayam . When we had gone for a vacation to malaysia we had tasted lot of indian and malaysian food.This chicken curry includes one among them. Its mild spicy, with coconut milk flavour. Usually the colour of this recipe is light yellow colour, when i made it turns out little more darker,so i got puzzled, then i remember i added chilli powder which gave me a difference in colour, because usually we both love the curry to be spicy!!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This gluten free bread is more than just a traditional banana bread recipe. This Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread is moist, soft,… Continue reading: "Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Gluten-free Buttermilk Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Burma Superstar Tea Leaf Salad
- Pickled Dilly Beans
- Soft Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Quick Cherry Tomato Avocado Toast
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Vegan Lentil Tacos
- Salted Eggs
- Homemade Naturally Pink Lemonade (sugar-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes