Jerk Chicken Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Jerk Chicken refers to slow-cooking seasoned chicken over fire or grilling over burning coals. The marinades or paste vary with respect to the peppers used. History speaks of Bird peppers, Pimento and pepper elder in their recipes, where the meat is smoked over pimento wood. Jerk Chicken recipe– If you love that smoky flavour partying in your mouth, join in for a Jamaican celebration of the Jerk Chicken. The aromatic flavours go right to the bone and even the last bite will never disappoint you. It is a bomb of an impression here."
NotesMarinating the chicken will give you the much needed flavour, preferably 24 hours or overnight
Poking holes into the meat is key to spreading the marinade well
Rubbing the marinade underneath the skin enhances flavour if you are using skin on meat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes