This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gluten-free Buddha Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A balanced, healthy and nutritious bowl filled with lots of veggies, different types of protein and whole natural grains, a mix of flavors that will fill your body and heart. To make this exact Buddha Bowl, you need 12 different ingredients. My recommendation is that you prepare all of the ingredients that need to be cooked on the previous day and cut all of the veggies the same day you are going to assemble the bowl. "
Read Next15 Minute Chicken Cacciatore
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Orzo Pasta Salad (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes