This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gluten-Free Kung Pao Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Delicious and easy, this Gluten-Free Kung Pao Chicken is a healthier version of the classic Chinese takeout you can make at home! A recipe that’s paleo, top 8 allergy-free, and with all the flavors and spice you love! New to Kung Pao Chicken? Don’t worry! I’ll give you the deets! With every ethnic dish there are numerous versions. Kung Pao may also be seen as Kung Po or Gong Pao. Basically it’s chicken fried with a spicy chili sauce. Is it good? Uh, yea, it is fantastic! I made some changes though and there is no frying here, but baking in the one and only cast iron. I used some tangy tomato paste, vinegar, coconut aminos, apricot jelly, and some other spices to make my spicy chili sauce 100% drool-worthy. There are many components to this sauce, but each is essential! Long lists of ingredients are needed for authentic Asian cooking!"
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCast Iron Skillet
Read NextArroz con Pollo
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you crave bread like no one's business, then this easy-to-follow recipe on how to bake gluten free bread is made for you. Learn how… Continue reading: "How to Make Gluten Free French Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes