General Tso’s Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"General Tso’s Chicken-Crispy fried chicken with a wrap of semi-thick gravy garnished with sesame seeds with strong flavors of garlic, this is a balanced spicy-sweet dish! The deep flavored, crisply fried, and smoothly garnished Tso’s Chicken is a dish that was traditionally made in China. It is also called as General Tao Chicken, Zuo Gong Ji. Legend says Chang-Kuei invented General Tso’s chicken in the 1950s while serving a group of U.S. military members. And after President Richard Nixon had it, this dish became super famous. Made in the most authentic Chinese way, this dish can be the best chicken dish on the list."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes