General Tso’s Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"General Tso’s Chicken-Crispy fried chicken with a wrap of semi-thick gravy garnished with sesame seeds with strong flavors of garlic, this is a balanced spicy-sweet dish! The deep flavored, crisply fried, and smoothly garnished Tso’s Chicken is a dish that was traditionally made in China. It is also called as General Tao Chicken, Zuo Gong Ji. Legend says Chang-Kuei invented General Tso’s chicken in the 1950s while serving a group of U.S. military members. And after President Richard Nixon had it, this dish became super famous. Made"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- Skillet Chicken With Roasted Grapes & Leeks
- Grilled Ras El Hanout Chicken
- Teriyaki BBQ Chicken
- 15 Minute Chicken Cacciatore
- Chicken Rezala
- Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
- P.F. Chang's Copycat Lettuce Wraps
- Crispy Buttermilk Coconut Chicken Fingers
- Mandarin Orange Chicken Shish Kabobs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes