Spicy Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"What I love about this particular recipe is everything included is usually in my pantry. It uses everyday ingredients, including ones that I tend to forget and that usually end up molding in the corner of the lazy susan (I’m looking at you sweet potato) so it’s also saving me money. I’m always up for saving money. Another love? It’s so fast. Sweet potato can take time to cook up, but if you spiralize it (or shred it) it’s ready to go in just a few minutes. You can save even more time with using pre-cooked chicken. If you use pre-cooked chicken, this recipe goes from pot to plate in less than ten minutes. This dish adheres to Canada’s food guide’s standards on portion sizes. If you have any questions about Canada’s food guide, or about nutrition in general, you can visit your local Loblaws store. Select stores have Loblaws Dieticians on hand, who can answer any dietary questions you may have. An appointment can be made for any day of the week."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Layered Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars
- Gluten Free Eggnog Bread Pudding
- Gluten-Free Sourdough Garlic Bread
- Kale Salad with Acorn Squash, Goat Cheese, and Candied Pecans
- Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes
- 4-Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- 3-Ingredient DIY Vegan Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
- Simple Beet Chili
- Healthy Pumpkin Ginger Date Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes