Mexican Chicken Satay Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tailgating season is here and over the next two weeks, we’re gearing up to share five new delicious recipes to help you have a rocking tailgating party this fall. We love Latin flavors but we also dig Thai and other exotic cuisines. One of Xaver’s most favorite appetizers is chicken satay from our local Thai restaurant but unfortunately, we do not eat peanuts so we rarely order these. Why not make our own nut-free satays at home with the Latin flavors love? That’s just what we did, pairing our Mexican Chicken Satay skewers with a delicious Creamy Chipotle Dip made with Knorr Caldo De Pollo Bouillon. This recipe is quick, easy, and packs amazing flavor. Your tailgating party just got yummier!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes