This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kickin' Chicken Kebabs w/ Spicy Peanut Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Kickin' Chicken Kebabs with Spicy Peanut Sauce. Looking for a recipe for spicy chicken kebabs that hits you with flavor and not heat then you need to try this new dinner favorite. It uses Valentina Mexican hot sauce so it's not overly spicy. Add yellow and red peppers to the skewer to get your veggies in! I love spicy chicken skewers, and peanut sauce is a new favorite of mine too! Make it for dinner tonight!"
Read NextArroz con Pollo
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you crave bread like no one's business, then this easy-to-follow recipe on how to bake gluten free bread is made for you. Learn how… Continue reading: "How to Make Gluten Free French Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes