This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Healthy Chicken Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Whether you’re in the midst of a renovation (like me), hangry and need food now, or just short on time this quick and easy healthy chicken stir fry has you covered. As in all my chicken recipes, this recipe uses chicken that has been raised by a Canadian farmer. This means the chicken I purchase from the store has been raised in an environment with national set and mandated standards for food safety and animal care. This healthy chicken stir-fry is a quick and easy dinner idea that's no only healthy but yummy as well!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- The Best Way To Cook Frozen Peas
- Easy Crispy Hash Browns
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes