Creamy Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I have been wanting to make this recipe for Creamy Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Tomato Parmesan Sauce for a very long time. I’m so excited to share it with you! I’m sure this is going to come as a huge surprise to you (insert sarcasm here) but I’m not a formal cook. I don’t do things by the book. So when I flattened the chicken breasts, I laid the chicken between two pieces of parchment paper and used a heavy bottomed skillet to smack the heck out of it. If you’re fancy, you’ll use a kitchen mallet. I smashed it until it was about 1/4″ to 1/2 inch thick. There is no right or wrong, if it’s thicker it simply means you have to cook it longer. After I spread the cream cheese and topped the chicken breasts with sun-dried tomatoes and marinated artichokes I folded it up and stabbed it a whole bunch with toothpicks. I went a little overboard with the toothpicks, but it worked! Just remember to take them out when it serve it. I’m almost embarrassed to admit that I swallowed a little piece of toothpick, but if you ever ate with me you’d expect it. I inhale my food, especially when it’s as delicious as this sundried tomato stuffed chicken."
Yields4 Chicken Breasts
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Cast Iron Whole Roasted Chicken
- Tea and Honey Chicken
- Easy Lemon One-Pan Chicken
- 28 Gluten Free Chicken Recipes for Dinner
- 15 Minute Chinese Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Macadamia Pineapple Chicken
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
- 19 Traditional Gluten Free Dinner Recipes
- P.F. Chang's Copycat Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Orange Sesame Broccoli Chicken
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes