Clean Eating Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Clean Eating Chicken Chili is absolutely delicious! I’ve made it twice since I originally posted, and it’s only been three weeks. There is a secret ingredient in this clean eating chicken chili recipe, and it’s an odd one. I used applesauce, I know right? I was tasting the chili and thought it needed a little sweetness, and being that I was practicing a Whole30 recipe, I didn’t want to use Molasses (like in the Super Lean Chili recipe) or sugar. I knew I had to get creative, and that’s when I saw the applesauce sitting in my fridge. It worked really well, just use the unsweetened variety to make it Whole30 and Paleo approved."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Homemade Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Six Bean Salad With Gluten Free Pasta
- Rainbow Spring Rolls Recipe With Pineapple Dip
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Quick And Easy Baked Fish
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes