Chicken Rice Pilaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Whenever I feel a little emotional I like to enjoy the little details that give me the feeling of “home” and I found the most effective way is cooking This chicken rice pilaf recipe doesn't require much skills or attention but only some quality ingredients to give it a delicious taste. It's a pretty easy recipe, also filling and could make a great main dish or a side dish if you skip the chicken. I love pairing it with pickled cucumbers or sweet red pepper. The recipe works best with farm chicken but store bought chicken will do the trick too"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Onion Salad with Basil
- Instant Pot Lentil Dal
- Vegan Potato Soup
- Peach Sriracha Barbecue Sauce
- Oven Roasted Mushrooms with Pine Nuts
- Gluten Free Cheesecake
- Baked Gluten-Free Lemon Poppy Seed Doughnuts (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Greek Yogurt Sauce (Vegan)
- Easy Gluten-Free Funfetti Pancakes (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes