Baked Spicy BBQ Adobo Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With fall we’re getting ready to tailgate, have family get-togethers, and celebrate the many fall birthdays in our family. We all love the flavors of traditional Mexican food but we decided to meld them with appetizers to get party-friendly foods with the flavor we love. These Baked Spicy BBQ Adobo Chicken Wings are a reference to Buffalo Chicken Wings with the kick of adobo sauce. Served with Knorr’s Cream Chipotle Dip Recipe, they’re a hit at every family gathering!"
Prepare the bouillon with water. Brine chicken wings in broth in fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 250ºF and place a wire rack, such as a cooling rack, in a cookie sheet. Rub the rack with olive oil or another paleo-friendly oil.
Pat chicken wings dry and then add to a plastic bag. Add salt and baking powder and shake bag to coat evenly.
Place wings in a single layer on the rack and place the cookie sheet and rack on the bottom rack of the oven. Bake for 30 minutes to render out the fat.
After 30 minutes, turn heat to 450ºF and place the cookie sheet with the wings on the top rack of the oven. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown, flipping once halfway through cook time.
Once done, remove from oven and let sit for five minutes. While wings sit, make sauce.
In a bowl or a food processor, add bbq sauce, chipotles in adobo sauce, garlic cloves, and cilantro. Run processor until smooth. Taste for heat, and if too spicy, add more bbq sauce. If you want a milder sauce, omit the chipotles and just add the adobo sauce from the can.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Picture Perfect Carrot Bundt Cake is the carrot cake recipe you've been waiting for all of your life. It's perfectly moist and… Continue reading: "Picture Perfect Carrot Bundt Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- The Best Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan White Bean Soup with Tomatoes
- Oat-Free No-Bake Granola Bars (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Green Bean Salad with Cilantro Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes