Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This crispy and tender fried chicken has a light and delicious coating that is crunchy, yet the chicken itself is juicy and tender. You can do this with just a few tablespoons of oil and a non-stick skillet. Because the chicken has so much flavor and delivers on crunch, we don’t miss the added breading and oil. Now, we do enjoy a delicious chicken dinner with lots of deep fried goodness quite often. Probably too often for our waste line. Making little changes to a recipe to amp up the healthy factor is key."
Makes1 Whole chicken
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When you get home from work, you probably don't want to make dinner. But with this recipe for Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad,… Continue reading: "Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes