Creamy Chicken Skillet Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This creamy chicken skillet dinner is just perfect for a weeknight family meal. When you are looking for something that is easy to make, yet scrumptious, this chicken recipe is a go-to recipe for me. Tonight, I used rotisserie chicken. I cut up the whole chicken and added it. However, you can use chicken breasts (about 4), or any other chicken parts that are cooked. This is an easy skillet meal that is just delicious comfort food. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Quick Pickled Vegetables are easy to make with any of your favorite fresh veggies. Crunchy with a hint of garlic and dill, these… Continue reading: "Pickled Vegetables (Easy Refrigerator Recipe)"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Homemade Apple Cider (no Added Sugar)
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
- Cauliflower Gnocchi With Butternut Squash
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Pumpkin Risotto (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Mini Spinach Quiches
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte (keto, Gluten-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes