Chili Lime Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Hello BBQ season! Grilling is one of my favorite things to do during the summer. Food simply tastes better when it’s BBQ’d, like this recipe for Chili Lime Chicken. We recently bought a new patio set which means we’ll be spending, even more, time outside as we eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. What I desperately missed last year was spending time with my family outside during dinner. Who says BBQ recipes have to be unhealthy? This grilled Chili Lime Chicken recipe is a healthy dinner idea that falls under Whole30, paleo, clean eating and 21 Day Fix approvals."
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time24 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Rainbow Polka Dot Cake
- Green Chilli Masala
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Paneer Paratha
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Drumsticks Chicken
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes