We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chicken Salna is one of the easiest salna recipe that can be made with pantry friendly ingredients, it is best served with parotta or dosa. Chicken salna or Parotta salna is one such recipe which is a lusciously creamy and fragrant chicken curry that is always the best combo for parotta. The ground spices are roasted in gingerly oil to enhance the flavor and that gives you the texture and aroma to the salna recipe. The parotta salna recipe has the layers of flavor with exploding taste that you will crave for more!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This gluten free bread is more than just a traditional banana bread recipe. This Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread is moist, soft,… Continue reading: "Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Gluten-free Buttermilk Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Burma Superstar Tea Leaf Salad
- Pickled Dilly Beans
- Soft Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Quick Cherry Tomato Avocado Toast
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Vegan Lentil Tacos
- Salted Eggs
- Homemade Naturally Pink Lemonade (sugar-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes