Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Super Delicious Chicken Masala gravy is going to be your Absolute Favorite Recipe. It is wonderfully comforting and Rich in flavours. So easy to make, taste from your favourite restaurant.Firstly puree onion tomato masala. Heat up a pan, add oil then seasonings, chopped onion, green chilli and saute until the onions turn translucent. Then add ginger garlic paste, chopped tomato, curry leaves, all the spice powders. Saute until the raw smell of the spices disappears.Add in chicken pieces, some water. Cover and cook for few more minutes until the chicken is cooked perfectly. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When you get home from work, you probably don't want to make dinner. But with this recipe for Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad,… Continue reading: "Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes