Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The most desirable pieces of chicken bathed in a spicy red paste and fried to a succulent, crispy Chicken Lollipop, is an easy win at any party. They taste as good as they look! The crunch at each bite and the tenderness at each mouthful makes you want to take one more; it is no exaggeration. It never is enough! Chicken lollipop is a well-known appetizer in the Indo-Asian cuisine. It’s almost available in most of the Indian restaurants. In technical terms, it is a frenched chicken winglet, where the meat is cut from the bone end and pushed down making it look like a lollipop."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes