Chicken Dum Biryani
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slice the onions thinly and deep fry them to a golden brown colour Soak the Basmati rice for 20 mins before cooking. MARINATION:STEP 2: Wash the chicken add in to a wide bowl, add all the ingredients given under “MARINATION”, mix them well and marinate for 40 mins. FOR BIRIYANI RICE:Step 3: Boil the water, add the soaked rice, then all the ingredients given under ” BIRIYANI RICE” Cook the rice until its 3/4th done, check in between. Drain out the excess water from the rice and keep aside."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes