Cayenne Chicken Meatballs
By: Alexa Federico from girlinhealing.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Cayenne Chicken Meatballs are super simple to make. You likely have most or all of the ingredients already on hand! There is just enough cayenne to add a little zing without being overpowering. In no time at all you can double this batch and freeze meatballs to save for later. They can be microwaved frozen and eaten for lunch, breakfast, snacks, or dinner! They are paleo, so no gluten, grains, dairy and they are Whole30 approved!"
Easy for meal prep and freezer meals!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Sizebaking sheet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes