Bourbon Apricot BBQ Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love fun and fruity BBQ sauces, you must try my famous apricot bourbon barbecue sauce and grill up some chicken. This barbecue sauce is sweet with just a hint of bourbon, and is a delicious dinner to serve before a sweet dessert like ice cream. This sauce is so easy to make, just 5 simple ingredients, making it naturally gluten free. It makes a sticky sweet glaze that is amazing when cooked over a grill."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crustless Pecan Pie without Corn Syrup (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Southern Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes