Allergy Friendly Honey Bbq Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Allergy Friendly Honey BBQ Chicken is a quick and easy recipe. First, the chicken is coated with gluten free flour and spices then fried. You do not have to marinate the chicken for long, which in good. At the end it is smothered with my homemade BBQ sauce then sprinkled with sesame seeds. This recipe does use corn flour and sesame seeds. See cook's note on how to make substitutions for these ingredients. If you are not a honey fan you can also substitute it with brown sugar according to your taste or leave it out completely for a more spicy taste."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Healthy Parmesan Chicken
- Dairy-free Pizza Chicken Bake (gluten-free, Allergy-free, Keto)
- Baked Chicken Kiev
- No-Work Italian Baked Chicken
- Chinese Cashew Chicken (Gluten-Free, Soy-Free)
- KFC-Style Fried Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Rice Skillet
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes